Company Magazine

I’m really excited about a new venture I’m involved in. TODAY (Monday September 17th, 2007) is the official launch of a new publication called Company Magazine!!!

This print and on-line publication is for Canadian women in business. I’m part of the editorial team of writers and my area to write about is Change. The editor of the magazine is Anne Day, former editor of Today’s Parent. Other contributing writers are Christine Desforges - Art Design, Jaclyn Desforges - Youth Perspective, Sue Edwards - Work-Life, Anne Peace - Relationships and Patti Lovett-Reid - Money.

The magazine is focused on professional, entrepreneurial and would-be entrepreneur women in the GTA. It will be distributed quarterly to 7,000 women. Take a look at see what you think. I welcome ideas for my column on change.

No comments: